Here are a couple of resources below that we think may be useful to other FIRST teams. Feel free to use them. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback about any of these resources, we would love to hear them. Let us know!
Safety information for tools, maintenance, and competitions can be seen in the links below.
- General Safety Rules for Lowell’s FIRST Team
- Material Safety Data Sheet (binder located in the shop)
Programming information and powerpoints can be found in the links below.
- Programming PowerPoint
- GitHub Page (all our old code)
- Installing and Java Basics
- Advanced FRC Java
- Programming Tutorial (basics, uploading code)
- Programming Tutorial (basics, Java, simple autonomous and teleop) (coming soon)
- FRC Hardware Overview
- FRC Wiring the Control System
- Which Programming Language Should I Learn First? (list of useful languages to learn besides Java)
WRRF Workshop Powerpoint: How to start a rookie team
- Team 4159 Bylaws: Rules, expectations and responsibilities of being a member/taking a position on the board for Team 4159.