Here are a couple of resources below that we think may be useful to other FIRST teams. Feel free to use them. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback about any of these resources, we would love to hear them. Let us know!
Safety information for tools, maintenance, and competitions can be seen in the links below.
Programming information and powerpoints can be found in the links below.
- Programming PowerPoint
- GitHub Page (all our old code)
- Installing and Java Basics
- Advanced FRC Java
- Programming Tutorial (basics, uploading code)
- Programming Tutorial (basics, Java, simple autonomous and teleop) (coming soon)
- FRC Hardware Overview
- FRC Wiring the Control System
- Which Programming Language Should I Learn First? (list of useful languages to learn besides Java)
- Types of Circuits for Electronics
- STEM Activities List (Compilation): STEM workshops, internships, competitions, etc
- Virtual School Day: Nearly 200 free, live K-12 classes available.
- Virtual Summer Camps: Free half-day, week long summer camps with enrichment-based classes taught by expert instructors vetted through Varsity Tutors’ platform.
- Adaptive Diagnostic Assessments: Get an effective learning plan along with free tools to improve.
- Varsity Learning Tools: More than 250,000 free practice problems in over 200 subjects.
WRRF Workshop Powerpoint: How to start a rookie team
- Team 4159 Bylaws: Rules, expectations and responsibilities of being a member/taking a position on the board for Team 4159.