Here are a couple of resources below that we think may be useful to other FIRST teams. Feel free to use them. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback about any of these resources, we would love to hear them. Let us know!
Safety information for tools, maintenance, and competitions can be seen in the links below.
Programming information and powerpoints can be found in the links below.
- Programming Template
- Programming Powerpoint #1
- Programming Powerpoint #2
- Programming Powerpoint #3
- GitHub Page (all our old code)
- Installing and Java Basics
- Advanced FRC Java
- Programming Tutorial (basics, uploading code)
- Programming Tutorial (basics, Java, simple autonomous and teleop) (coming soon)
- FRC Electronics Powerpoint
- Which Programming Language Should I Learn First? (list of useful languages to learn besides Java)
WRRF Workshop Powerpoint: How to start a rookie team
Rules, expectations and responsibilities of being a member/taking a position on the board for Team 4159.
Project Management and Troubleshooting
Edmond’s slides (Dec.3.2017) on project planning, management, and troubleshooting.