- Wait to hear from us in the beginning of 2019 Season!
- Cardinalbotic’s Internal Robotics Competition (IRC) 2018 (Dec. 7 in the courtyard of Lowell High School, anyone is free to attend!)
- 2019 San Francisco Regional
- January/February – Competition season starts. During the first week, we strategize and prototype mechanisms. During the second to third week, we iterate different potential robot designs, and start to build. During the fourth week, we begin to finalize our robot design and start to program. During the fifth and sixth week, we finish the robot and necessary programming, and prepare drivers for competition.
- March – We attend the San Francisco and Silicon Valley Regionals, and if we earn a qualifying award, we go to championships during April.
- April – If we qualified, we will attend World Championships in Houston, Texas. Students meet with professional industry workers, connect with companies and colleges, and network with like-minded students from 27 countries worldwide.